Sunday, June 19, 2016

The Shroud of Turin blog topics Index "A-Z"

The Shroud of Turin blog topics #1
© Stephen E. Jones[
1]

Index "A-Z"

I have finally realised that topics series' are too time-consuming, so I have abandoned this my third and last topics series!


This is the Index "A-Z" and part #1 of my "The Shroud of Turin blog topics" series. This series replaces my "Topic index: The Shroud of Turin blog" which proved too time-consuming. It also replaces my "Turin Shroud Encyclopedia" and my "Turin Shroud Dictionary." This

[Above (enlarge): Giuseppe Enrie's 1931 sepia negative photograph of the face of the man on the Shroud of Turin[2].]

index will now be linked to sub-index pages of the first letter of each topics in alphabetic order (see sub-index "M"). Each sub-index page will then be linked to those topics themselves which were in my posts to this blog, starting with the first and working forward in time. In


[A][B][C][D][E][F][G][H][I][J][K][L][M][N][O][P][Q][R][S][T][U][V][W][X][Y][Z][Next "J" #2]


those topic pages there will be a coverage of each topic, usually without references, and a link to each original post, in the form 30Jun07, in which that topic appeared. Once a topic page is posted it won't appear again, but it will be updated in the background. I will mention, with links, those updated topics pages in the "Editorial' of of my Shroud of Turin News for that month.

Notes:
1. This page, and each page, of my "The Shroud of Turin blog topics" series, is copyright. However, permission is granted to quote from one entry at a time within a page (e.g. "Shroud of Turin," not the whole page "S"), provided that it includes a reference citing my name, its subject heading, its date, and a hyperlink back to the page it came from. [return]
2. "Shroud University - Exploring the Mystery Since 33 A.D.," Shroud of Turin Education Project, Inc., Peachtree City, GA. [return]

Posted 19 June 2016. Updated 6 November 2023.

No comments: