Sunday, October 11, 2015

Main index #1: Shroud of Turin quotes

Shroud of Turin Quotes:
MAIN INDEX #1
© Stephen E. Jones
[1]

This is the Main Index to, and first page of, my Shroud of Turin quotes series. Each heading below is a topic page on which I will post quotes about the Shroud. Each new topic page will be a separate post, and thereafter I

[Right: Stevenson & Habermas' "Verdict on the Shroud" (1981), which in January 2005 was the first book on the Shroud that I had read.]

will add quotes to them in the background. To save time I will start with my "Shroud of Turin quotes: Unclassified quotes" and classify some (not all) of those quotes under topics and link those topic pages, via sub-index pages, back to this main index. The quotes on each topic page will be in date order (earlier first) and then alphabetic order of the author's surname. Quotes by anti-/non-authenticists will be marked with an asterisk (*). Because I will use HTML's ordered list facility, the order in this index (but not the pages it links to) will change as new topics are added.

[Next: Bible & the Shroud #2]


  1. Bible and the Shroud #2


Notes:
1. This post is copyright. Permission is granted to extract or quote from any part of it (but not the whole post), provided the extract or quote includes a reference citing my name, its subject heading, its date, and a hyperlink back to this post. [return]

Posted: 11 October 2015. Updated: 28 October 2015.

No comments: